PLEX Application Developer
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The DTRA Strategic Integration (SI) Directorate supports the mission of the Director DTRA by shaping DTRA’s response to the challenges and priorities set forth in the National Defense Strategy, focusing the Agency’s operations, activities, and investments (OAIs) in a manner that maximizes their cumulative effect in support of our warfighting customers. To accomplish this, full spectrum CWMD support requires a flexible, timely and responsive subject matter expert (SME) workforce to support the CWMD mission within and external to DTRA, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Services, other U.S. Government, Departments and Agencies, friends, allies, and partner nations as appropriate at home and abroad.
This contract is focused on providing fully integrated Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) support to the SI Directorate in the daily performance and execution of the DoD CWMD mission. The A&AS support requirements for these efforts mostly fall into these areas as summarized below:
- Strategic planning and strategy management for development and execution of the Agency’s Vision, Mission Goals and Objectives.
- operational-level planning for development and support of joint CWMD mission strategy, plans, policy, and doctrine. Scientific, technical, analytical, advocacy support to enhance CWMD capabilities and support to the Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Technical, scientific, operational, and policy-related advice and administrative support to CWMD Groups, Committees, Organizations, and Inter-Agency Coordination Functions.
- Agency-wide strategic planning, strategy management and implementation, performance management and measurement analysis, operations research analysis, policy integration, and organizational assessment support.
- Regional engagement, coordination, analytical, operational, and technical support.
- Conduct of WMD elimination mission planning, exercises, and operations, actions, and initiatives (OAIs).
Develop integrated visualizations of all-source information into Information Support Packages (ISPs), which are then iteratively shaped and curated to fulfill, inform, or revise an OA design, and ultimately directly supports the OA execution. Integrate and operationalize IT tools to facilitate interagency data sharing and collaboration on key WMD related issues. Coordinate with IT specialists to integrate visualizations of all-source information that help to illuminate key nodes in WMD procurement/development pathways.
Coordinate with the OA team to gather technical requirements for OA tools; create, modify, and enhance OA tools, create collaboration space on JWICs Intelink, DPOE, or other available tools, and event support (deployment, onsite technical support and facilitate transfer and evaluative techniques and methods.
- 3+ years, BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. Education requirements may be decreased/waived if the individual has an extensive military background or uniquely applicable experience or highly specialized knowledge.
- Proficient in research, analysis, critical thinking, design thinking, opportunity analysis, data science, application development (SharePoint, OA tools, etc.) and geospatial information systems.
- Knowledge/experience with share applications to include SharePoint, Intelink, IntelShare, and Q-Space
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community’s (IC) principal collection, analytical and production component.
- Knowledge of CWMD activities, plans, programs, intelligence, doctrine, and policy.
- Skills in the area of data science.
- Comprehensive written and oral communication skills.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law