Distance Learning Facilitator
- Fort Bragg, NC, USA
- Clearance: Secret
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (USAJFKSWCS) has an ongoing requirement for Distance (Distributive) Learning Training Support. This contract will provide USAJFKSWCS with the capability to meet this TRADOC directed task. The contractor shall provide Distance Learning Training Support personnel in support of the USAJFKSWCS Distance Learning Program. Red Gate provides the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (USAJFKSWCS) with Psychological Operations Distance Learning subject matter expertise in support of the Operations Captain’s Career Course (PO CCC).
The SMEs shall have a clear understanding of the SWEG organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions. The SME shall provide Distance (Distributive) Learning Training Support for Psychological Operations Captain’s Career Course (PO CCC) Phase 3 training and education. The SME’s shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
- Coordinate with Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) personnel on registered Distance Learning (DL) courses.
- Coordinate ATRRS course, class and student enrollment.
- Conduct Registrar activities accessing the Integrated Web Service (IWS) to determine student’s enrollment eligibility
- Conduct Blackboard administrative functions in support of PSYOP.
- Enroll students, conduct class/course administrative tracking on Blackboard.
- Provide class progress reports.
- Request student course certificates as required.
- Maintain student enrollment and completion data.
- Student tracking and instructional guidance functions to include: Provide subject-matter expert (SME) support for online instruction for Psychological Operations Distance Learning (PSYOP DL) courses.
- Provide education SME support for e-learning Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning Content Management System (LCMS) functions.
- Provide education SME support for PSYOP DL courses.
- Provide reach-back capability and online collaboration.
- Load Approved courseware.
- Ensure courseware is in compliance with Advanced Distributive Learning (ADL) regulatory standards.
- Coordinate with developers on courseware related matters.
- Coordinate with developer and SMEs on instructional related matters.
- 3 years’ DoD schoolhouse experience as an instructor in Psychological Operations training.
- 2 years experience utilizing the Army Training Requirements System (ATRRS) Integrated Web Service (IWS) to validate the eligibility of USAR officers to attend the CCC
- 5 years prior service in the United States Army Reserve (USAR) system;
- 2 years Distance Learning Facilitators training with experience tracking student progress.
- 5 years experience supporting or training military officers at the Company/Field grade levels (02-05)
- ATRRS Blackboard Training Certified
- SECRET Clearance
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law