Senior Functional Systems Analyst (PMP or CGFM)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting system and program schedules
- Developing business cases and deriving system enhancements
- Developing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Participating in joint meetings related to operations and maintenance of NGA’s core financial systems.
- Developing IV&V testing processes to validate financial results prior to implementing system enhancements and upgrades with NGA’s core financial systems.
- Coordinating and participating in system engineering and technical exchange meetings to support quick resolution of architectural, design, system interoperability and policy issues
- Coordinating and participating in milestone events to include requirement reviews, design reviews, and program management reviews
- After operational needs for enhancements or system changes are assessed, define and develop technical requirements and specifications for development and test
- Coordinating with security organizations facilitating security certification and accreditation documentation and activities such as security reviews and package submittals
- Developing reference architectures, implementation plans, concept of operations, exercise plans, data strategies, and process flows
- Troubleshooting system related issues ranging from SF-133 reporting issues to other accounting data anomalies
- Supporting Financial Audit Remediation Activities
- Developing and validating “as-is” and “to-be” business processes
- Assisting with process gap analysis and influence business transformation
- Developing, interpreting, and revising accounting and finance systems policies and procedures, system designs, and requirements to improve the integrity of financial records.
- Participating in user testing and acceptance of software and applicable interfaces, development of test strategy, execution of the tests, and documentation of results.
- Providing detailed comparison of all relevant release notes for system upgrades.
- Coordinating with the system owner and ASP to advise on and ensure all subsystems are up-to date per user’s requirements.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business related field such as Business, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics.
- 12 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and implementing system solutions to include demonstrated experience with federal financial management including all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting. In addition to above, specialized demonstrated experience in the following criteria (total 8 years)
- At least 2 years demonstrated hands on experience supporting Momentum-based financial systems and development cycle that may include upgrades, enhancements or full system implementation
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience assessing audit findings and recommendations and developing or executing the corresponding Corrective Action Plans in support of FISCAM.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in executing or writing advanced Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Structured Query Language (SQL) scripts for testing and execution
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience with design, execution, and testing of Momentum-related reports or execution of 1099 process in momentum and familiarization with 1099 IRS requirements
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- At least 5 years of program management experience with PMP certification
- Demonstrated experience with system administration functions related to Momentum financials.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience with Momentum Acquisition or other modules
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience implementing interfaces between Momentum Financials and other Momentum modules
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogous, engineering judgment)
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience with TM-1 and COGNOS
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law