Junior Functional Analyst (CBAP)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Assist the government with financial management operations.
- Monitor and coordinate program resource allocations.
- Support Government representatives at meetings.
- Support the GEO-F and ORBIT systems, including future enhancements.
- Understand the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution Cycle.
- Develop and validate financial requirements.
- Analyze financial business processes and workflows with the objective of improving effectiveness, efficiency, and utility. Determine how business processes and supporting financial systems can be improved, automated, increased in quality, reduced in error, reduced in cost, or eliminated.
- Recommend, plan, and complete business cases in support of business process and workflow improvements; complete business process modeling for business cases.
- Define and develop technical requirements and qualifications for implementation of new and/or improved business processes and workflows
- Identify and assess business process and workflow risks; implement appropriate internal controls to mitigate those risks
- Assess current business processes and recommend changes to fit Momentum-based financial systems
- Develop and maintain a financial business process documentation digital library that includes process maps, user guides, desktop SOPs, etc.
- Educate business process owners on new or revised processes and workflows
- Communicate directly with government executives and senior leaders.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in an IT or business related field such as Business, Management, Leadership, MIS, Computer Science.
- 4 years of total demonstrated experience in financial business processes and workflows with the objective of improving effectiveness, efficiency, and utility. Determine how business processes and supporting financial systems can be improved, automated, increased in quality, reduced in error, reduced in cost, or eliminated.
- Certified Business Process Analyst (CBAP).
In addition to that, specialized demonstrated experience in the following (total 2 years)
- 1 year of demonstrated experience in process and/or systems development, process mapping and/or process reengineering including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- AND at least 1 year demonstrated experience with process documentation, process management, and systems configuration management and testing in momentum based application.
- At least 3 years of experience with the Momentum Financials system.
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience with IBM TM-1 and COGNOS.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law