Junior Functional Systems Analyst (Financial Systems)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Supporting program schedule development.
- Supporting the development of business cases and resulting system enhancements
- Developing and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
- Developing methodologies for migrating data including validation of information migrated to a new system.
- Participating in joint meetings related to operations and maintenance of NGA’s Core Financial Systems.
- Supporting development of IV&V testing processes to validate financial results prior to implementing system enhancements with NGA’s Core Financial System.
- Coordinating and participating in system engineering and technical exchange meetings to support quick resolution of architectural, design, system interoperability and policy issues.
- Coordinating and participating in milestone events to include requirement reviews, design reviews, and program management reviews.
- Coordinating with security organizations facilitating security certification and accreditation documentation and activities such as security reviews and package submittals.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics.
- 4 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing Momentum based system options, and/or implementation in all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting. In addition to that, specialized demonstrated experience in the following (total 2 years)
- 1 year of demonstrated experience conducting analyses in Momentum Financials that may involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and technical requirements, procurement and business principles, and similar cost-influencing factors
- 1 year demonstrated experience with Momentum software lifecycle management activities that may include requirements definition, process mapping, development and maintenance of configuration management, system testing supporting Momentum-based financial systems and COGNOS reporting tool
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience with the current system and data architecture, and data engineering.
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience with implementation of Momentum financial systems in the federal environment from both systems and functional perspectives.
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience adapting to changing requirements and management directives.
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience with Adobe Captivate
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience in business case development
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience in schedule, cost risk and benefits analysis UNCLASSIFIED Page 20 of 27 UNCLASSIFIED
- At least 6 months to a year of demonstrated experience resolving FISCAM audit Notification of Findings & Recommendations (NFR) and performing SAR reviews on the SSAE 18 issues by service provider.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law