Functional Systems Analyst (Financial Systems)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting program schedules.
- Developing business cases for financial system enhancements and recommending solutions
- Developing and maintaining system documentation and training materials ·
- Developing and validating methodologies for migrating data between systems · Participating in joint meetings related to operations and maintenance of NGA’s Core Financial Systems. ·
- Develop IV&V testing processes to validate financial results prior to implementing system enhancements with NGA’s Core Financial Systems.
- Coordinating and participating in system engineering and technical exchange meetings to support quick resolution of architectural, design, system interoperability and policy issues. After operational needs for enhancements or system changes are assessed, define and develop technical requirements and specifications for development and test.
- Coordinating and participating in milestone events to include requirement reviews, design reviews, and program management reviews.
- Coordinating with security organizations facilitating security certification and accreditation documentation and activities such as security reviews and package submittals. · Implementation of financial systems in the federal environment from both systems and functional perspectives.
- Developing reference architectures, implementation plans, CONOPs, exercise plans, data strategies, and process flows.
- Providing a detailed comparison of all relevant release notes for system upgrades.
- Coordinating with the system owner and ASP to advise on and ensure all subsystems are up-todate per user’s requirement
Required Qualifications :
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics. ·
- 8 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing Momentum based system options, and/or implementation in all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
- In addition to above, specialized demonstrated experience in the following criteria (total 6 years)
- 2 years of demonstrated experience conducting analyses in Momentum Financials that may involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and technical requirements, procurement and business principles, and similar cost-influencing factors ·
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with Momentum software lifecycle management activities that may include requirements gathering via process assessment, development and maintenance of configuration management, system testing supporting Momentum-based financial system upgrade and enhancements ·
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience resolving FISCAM audit Notification of Findings & Recommendations (NFR) ·
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience performing SAR reviews on SSAE 18
- At least 1 year of Demonstrated experience in development and presentation of training material that may include technical briefings, and management status reports.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience with Momentum financials · At least 2 years of demonstrated experience with SSA functions in Momentum financials ·
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience with Adobe Captivate ·
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience developing life cycle cost estimates using various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogous, engineering judgment, etc.) ·
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in schedule, cost risk and benefits analysis
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law