Senior Functional Systems Analyst (CISSP)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Document changes to the baseline financial system enterprise architecture in accordance with existing business processes and ensure compliance with IT audit requirements and other applicable federal and intelligence community rules, regulations, and policies.
- Provide expertise and guidance on all financial systems security issues of interest to government leadership.
- Serve as the liaison between financial management and the appropriate IT offices to troubleshoot systems security issues with GEO-F, ORBIT, EFD, Windows file share Linux servers, and associated interfaced systems
- Assist in migrating and replicating EFD data on the cloud infrastructure.
- Support Certification and Accreditation of required systems including developing the material to pass Test Readiness Review (TRR) and Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Assist in contributing, executing, monitoring, the NRO, NGA, and CIA service level agreements for the applications and infrastructure for FM financial systems
- Serve as the FM lead for the development of the System Security Plan for all financial systems
- Conduct IT audit process reviews and make recommended changes for security, infrastructure, and/or architectures based upon audit documentation.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for cloud storage requirements configurations and costs.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management.
- Possess a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- 12 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and implementing system solutions. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in developing and managing system security architecture and engineering. In addition to that, this candidate must be able to develop and maintain a system security plan (SSP) for audit purposes (NIST, ICD guidelines). In addition to that, specialized demonstrated experience in the following (total 8 years)
- 1 year demonstrated experience in network communications and/or development and management of enterprise architecture including interfaces
- 2 years demonstrated experience working with enterprise applications in a cloud environment that may include providing expertise in storage, scalability, performance/processing and cost savings. ·
- 3 years demonstrated experience with system software security to include experience in development and management of system security plan and resulting POAM for outstanding issues and/or demonstrated experience in obtaining, maintaining and supporting certification and accreditation documentation for authority to operate in a federal and/or IC environment. ·
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining system architecture that may include external network architecture, technical architecture or interface architecture
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience resolving FISCAM audit Notification of Findings & Recommendations (NFR).
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with financial applications across federal agencies ·
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with system software development activities to include requirements definition, process mapping, configuration management, testing, and user support. ·
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in financial programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting. ·
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with NGA’s business processes and key financial data, reports, and information.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law