Front End Web Developer
- Reston, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will support mission users at the tactical edge of national security and defense? As a front-end web developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We are looking for a developer with the skills needed to build front-end applications that perform sophisticated analysis across diverse datasets from vision to production-ready system.
- 2+ years of experience with developing front-end applications
- Experience with CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap, Material Design, or Tailwind CSS
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification prior to contract start
- Experience with JS visualization libraries, including Cytoscape, D3, Ogma, AmCharts and similar open-source capabilities
- Experience in working with RESTful Web services
- Experience with cloud-based solutions
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law