Senior Integrated Master Scheduler
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Red Gate is seeking a Senior Integrated Master Scheduler to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Research and Development (RD) Program Management Office (PMO) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) contract. The Master Scheduler will be responsible for developing and maintaining the enterprise Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and individual program schedules for the full contract lifecycle of multiple, complex programs. The Senior Integrated Master Scheduler will support all program and system development departments by performing the following responsibilities:
- Provides RD with an integrated master schedule for all programs, projects, and tasks.
- Creates, initiates, and monitors a schedule management system. Responsibilities include: developing, planning, and maintaining detailed schedules for each program, project, and task to track milestones, timelines and provide status summary reports.
- Coordinates and consolidates schedules across RD to ensure detailed work plans and projects are consistent with RD scheduling policies and included in the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems.
- Create and maintain the IMS and individual program schedules based on contract Work Breakdown Structure by engaging with technical team leads to determine their critical tasks, identify contractual milestones and associated interdependencies across the program, and integrate large subcontractor partners.
- Work closely with Project Management Office to develop and maintain project resource pool.
- Develop achievable, resource-loaded master schedule critical path for the project, program, and contractual milestones within Microsoft Project (or similar project scheduling software).
- Support contract Earned Value Management (EVM) calculations, deliverables, and requirements, including performance measurement reports, cost and schedule variance analysis reports, forecasts, and studies.
- Advise Project Management Office (Project Controllers and Control Account Managers) on detailed project planning and scope development for engineering and infrastructure projects. Conduct and facilitate weekly IMS reviews with the program team.
- Perform project management functions, including analyzing requirements, evaluating EVM performance, performing schedule risk assessments, establishing and maintaining project schedule policies, and projecting out-year requirements.
- Prepare project and program status reports based on current and forecast schedules; implement and maintain schedule change control.
- Process monthly project accounting and schedule performance data and/or cost management reporting. Prepare trend analysis to identify problem areas and submit recommendations for corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain schedule artifacts and other program documentation to include requirements traceability matrices and risk registers.
- Masters or Doctorate degree with 15 years of experience or Bachelors with 20 or more years of experience
- Knowledge of the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Project Black Belt Certification
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law