C-UAS Threat and Security Assessment Integrator - Ft Bragg
- Fort Bragg, NC, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
C-UAS Threat and Security Assessment Integrator, you will provide specialized threat analysis and security assessment support to evaluate C-UAS reporting and understand and mitigate the threat posed by Unmanned Aerial Systems to critical infrastructure, locations, and assets. You will monitor and conduct detailed operational analysis on C-UAS systems data reports to ensure successful transfer into a usable, quantitative format for analysis. You will incorporate C-UAS data and other related data sources to conduct operations, security, and multi-intelligence analysis that aids Military Commanders to detect, identity, monitor, and track UAS activity. You will develop assessments and recommend procedures and courses of action that could be used to obtain operationally actionable information augmenting DoD’s responsibility to mitigate the threat posed by unmanned aircraft systems to the safety or security of covered DoD facilities or assets.
As required, you will integrate available UAS data with existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and UAS network activity and narrow the search space to conduct counter-threat and support C-UAS operations. As required, you will interact directly with local, state and Federal law enforcement agencies; the Department of Homeland Security and other DoD and Federal Agencies to develop comprehensive operations-intelligence products that inform a variety of activities to protect critical infrastructure, providing an enhanced risk picture for DoD to enable and inform force protection efforts and also provide threat assessments to installations that inform risk-based decision making. As required, you will participate in the development and fielding of operational and analytical tools and techniques that enhance the organization’s ability to ingest, collate, search and tailor UAS related data to meet customer requirements.
Specific duties include:
You will work as part of a multifunctional team of operations-intelligence analysts, operational planners, technologists and subject matter experts to assist a variety of interagency partners with fusing CUAS, operations, and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against UAS threats and associated networks. You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, JCO, and interagency and law enforcement agencies, and multi-national partners.
You will directly support organizations and agencies tasked with the mission of UAS threat and security assessment with special emphasis on understanding and countering the growing threat posed by unmanned aerial systems (UAS). You will collect, collate, assemble, fuse, analyze and deliver tailored answers to requests for support from a variety of agencies including the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. As a member of the CACI-WGI Team, you will be expected to become a Subject Matter Expert on the capabilities, tactical employment and distribution of UAS that adversaries could use to disrupt, disable or defeat capabilities to defend critical infrastructure.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of UAS systems and threat networks that could attack critical infrastructure; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes of these networks; and highlight vulnerabilities that could be exploited to defeat them.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than one year of C-UAS Operations-Intelligence analytic experience with DoD, US and/or interagency partners in the past five years (Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security or Federal law enforcement agencies preferred but not required).
- More than three years of operations-intelligence and/or security or Force Protection related analytic experience.
- Practical understanding of unmanned aerial systems with specific emphasis on Groups 1-3 Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS), their capabilities, technical performance and operational employment.
- Practical understanding of MS Office, Excel and big-data analytic techniques for structured and unstructured data
- Practical understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Practical understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
- More than three years of experience conducting operations-intelligence network analysis in support of C-UAS, HVI, attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
- More than three years of experience providing counter-threat operations-intelligence support and/or asymmetric threat analysis.
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence, C-UAS, security and/or force protection.
- Expert understanding of unmanned aerial systems with specific emphasis on Groups 1-3 Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS), their capabilities, technical performance and operational employment.
- Expert understanding of MS Office, Excel and big-data analytic techniques for structured and unstructured data
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Expert understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law