Operations Analyst - Top Secret/SCI
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Red Gate is seeking an Operations Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Research and Development (RD) Program Management Office (PMO) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) contract. The Operations Analyst provides DTRA Research and Development (R&D) Directorate with multi-disciplinary experiences and analytic skills to support operational concept development, operations support, solutions development, integration, and sustainment functions.
Specific duties include:
- Provides RD with preparation and administration of operations procedures and initiates ongoing updates and changes.
- Assists in the operations and maintenance of an organization, branch, plant, or department by performing complex technical work and directing others as assigned in the operation.
- Instructs craft personnel and technical staff in equipment and systems operations, equipment maintenance methods, safe work practices and procedures, and administers apprenticeship programs. Perform administrative actions as directed.
- Provide operational support functions to include technical analysis of requirements, operational development, strategic communications, intelligence analysis, sustainment, and planning
- Perform administrative actions as directed
- Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities
- Work closely with program management to achieve outcomes based on R&D’s goals
- Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve performance
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Collaborate with the sales and engineering team to improve cost-effectiveness across all platforms
- Create monthly reports to management on key findings and assessments
- Keep updated on industry and market trends
- Masters or Doctorate degree with 5-15 years’ experience; Bachelor degree with 5-19 years of experience; or Associates degree with 15 or more years’ experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office and SharePoint
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law