Junior Business Development Analyst
- Chantilly, VA, USA
- Clearance: Confidential
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Supports all phases of growth for a growing mid-market professional services company. Conducts market research of customers, partners, and competitors, and presents findings to company and partner senior leadership. Analyzes competitive landscape and provides recommendations on strategies to improve win probability. Tracks ongoing opportunities and supports ongoing initiatives to improve customer knowledge, refine win strategies, improve teaming positions, and communicate within the community of interest. Supports proposal operations, to include research, organization, technical writing, pricing, and reviewing. Helps with business development knowledge management, to include documenting lessons learned, competitive intelligence, and proposal artifacts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar.
- Comfort in operating independently or as a part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
- Experience with acquisition of Federal Government contracts
- Previous experience as a Business Development in a related industry highly desired
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including Pipedrive or SalesForce.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law