Red Cell Intelligence Analyst
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Nuclear Enterprise Support Directorate (NE), Mission Assurance Department (MA) performs DoD Red Team Assessments. The DoD Red Team delivers a unique assessment capability in that it emulates an independent, multidisciplinary adversary providing a true “outside looking in” perspective. Adversarial types emulated by the DoD Red Team include foreign intelligence entities, Level II Asymmetric threats, insider threats, and terrorist organizations.
The Red Cell Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the overall conduct and management of specific vulnerability assessments, to include gathering information based on program objectives, identifying gaps in information gathering, and prioritizing courses of action pertaining to an assessment. The Red Cell Intelligence Analyst provides assessment data to the White Cell Project Lead ensuring all statutory and regulatory requirements and other administrative directives are met. The Red Cell Intelligence Analyst is responsible to research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish all-source terrorism and foreign intelligence service intelligence studies, plans, and/or products relating to specific programs. The Red Cell Intelligence Analyst will assume the duties of the core subject matter expert (SME) in intelligence analysis and production in a variety of complex data topics related to various threats to national security. Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct collection, analysis, and fusion of the collected information for a specific program
- Identify information requirements, develop collection plans, identify information sources, and develop/conduct takings
- Perform extensive Open-Source collection
- Manage information flow from DoD Red Team partners
- Prepare activity reports as required
- Develop courses of action and associated plans/orders to conduct assessments in conjunction with Red Cell assets
- Prepare program deliverables
- A minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 11+ years’ experience; OR Bachelor’s degree coupled with 5+ years’ experience; OR a Master’s degree coupled with 3+ years’ experience.
- An active TS/SCI clearance
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, contractual, and research information/data
- Excellent analytical, communications-both oral and written, and project management experience
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law