Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Chantilly, VA, USA
- Clearance: Unspecified
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Lean Six Sigma Trainer will be a part of the Enterprise Excellence Team. He/She will play an instrumental role in delivering our Lean Six Sigma methodologies, with a focus on reducing waste and driving bottom-line results. The Lean Six Sigma trainer will also assist in the design and development of training materials and coaching Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Lean Six Sigma Training Delivery: Act as a lead instructor to provide training to a wide range of personnel from upper management to the support staff and wage employee populations. He/She will be expected to develop expertise in
- Lean and Six Sigma principles and manage the administrative processes to ensure that courses are available where and when the business units deem necessary at a break-even cost.
- Lean Six Sigma Course Development: Ensure that the development and execution of PPG Quality courses meet objectives and are continuously improved to support all Red Gate and locations toward achieving business objectives.
- Lean Six Sigma Coaching: Working with project leaders and sponsors, He/She will mentor and coach several projects or project teams to ensure the appropriate use of Lean and Six Sigma tools and Project Management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, engineering, or related field of study
- 7 to 10 years of experience with implementing Lean Six Sigma techniques
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trainer
- Experience with Tableau, Minitab Statistical Software, and/or Quality Companion Project Management tools
- Experience in business process reengineering and applicable software
- MA/MS in a business, engineering or related field of study
- Master Black Belt certification
- PMP certification
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law