- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Requirements Analyst provides the DTRA Research and Development (R&D) Directorate with requirements management support across the R&D Directorate portfolio and programs during the research, development and operational phases, tracking capability requirements analyses and assessments status, decisions, issues and execution, to include: supporting critical initiatives, ensuring R&D's interests are incorporated into relevant documents, and providing process or program support.
Specific duties include:
- Identify and document all requests from stakeholders and outside entities
- Compiles information for preparation of grants, contracts and agreements
- Assesses the development of program or project activities
- Responds to program or project related complaints and requests for information
- Classifies program, project or system enhancements
- Installs new and revised programs and systems
- Performs research and analysis in the development of program or project activities
- Assist in the management of, review and analysis of requirements
- Responsible for preparing and presenting documentation to an executive management audience (as needed to document systems operation, functional requirements, processes and methodologies).
- Translate and communicate complex technical documentation and subject matter between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Prepare, produce, and disseminate both scheduled and unscheduled products, including but not limited to briefings, technical cost estimates, studies, memos
- Perform short and long-range planning in support of existing and future requirements to enhance the systems
- Document and maintain complex requirements using standardized requirements templates (traceability matrix, MS Project)
- Masters or Doctorate degree with 5-15 years of experience; Bachelors with 10-15 years of experience; or Associates degree with 15 or more years of experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with word processing and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to schedule and coordinate meetings and schedules for executives and facilities
- Ability to assist in preparation of presentations
- Ability to coordinate communications for front office
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law