- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Policy Analyst provides DTRA Research and Development (R&D) Directorate with DoD policy support. Responsibilities include research, organize, analyze, and summarize data; conduct literature searches; develops preliminary findings, conclusions, and recommendations; and drafts written reports and summaries for DoD policy, strategies and plans.
Specific duties include:
- Develop white papers, point papers, and briefings, as required. Interact with experienced technical staff, management, and government clients
- Assist in the preparation, presentation, and follow-up of briefings
- Plan, attend and document meetings and conferences
- Performs analyses of U.S. National, Congressional, Department of Defense, and DTRA policy issues impacting program requirements
- Conducts research and develops policy options and products to provide a basis for decision making and resource allocation
- Support, facilitate, coordinate, and attend senior-level meetings, tracks and records meeting summaries and action items, and progress on next steps toward completion
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to develop relationships, collaborate, and set and achieve objectives
- Directly coordinate with colleagues and government personnel on the status of various tasks/initiatives
- Independently conduct the necessary review, revision, and the coordination to provide a finished product to the customer
- Attend working groups to record issues and recommends solutions relative to critical topics and implementation issues
- Perform administrative actions as directed
- Minimum of (8) eight years combined intelligence experience at the defense operational and strategic levels and the national level.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Master's degree is preferred.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law