Expeditionary Capability and Data Integrator
- Reston, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Provide support to client forces through all-source multi-INT fusion analysis methodology development.
- Integrate data from diverse intelligence disciplines, including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, IMINT, and HUMINT, leverage technology and rapid prototyping to illuminate entities and networks of interest, and support both conventional and other forces CONUS and OCONUS.
- Comprehend and leverage all sources of information, including INTs, open-source material, law enforcement data, and other government data or information on a specific topic or target under limited supervision.
- Use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to guide efforts.
- Analyze analytical methodologies tailored to customers who range from tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings.
- Identify and facilitate the sharing of data with the client and mission partners via the client's Cloud architecture and Web-based capabilities.
- Work with the user community to gather feedback on capabilities to ensure capabilities meet mission requirements, gather insight into capability gaps, and work with developers to improve upon existing capabilities and develop new capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience with all source intelligence analysis, including counter human trafficking, counter narcotics, and counter threats
- Experience in working with Voltron, DataXplorer, JEMA-IC, M3, TAC, ICReach, TIDE, Firetruck, the Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO)'s Attack the Network Tools Suite, Analyst Notebook, or Palantir
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law