Operations Integrator (JAST)
- Reston, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As an Operations Integrator, you will provide embedded and reach back support directly to deployed units and commands, developing processes that enhance warfighter situational understanding of threat networks employing or facilitating improvised threats (such as IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks. You will interact directly with the warfighter during the development of intelligence products while coordinating the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. You will assist in fusing the operational and intelligence information available to the supported unit while providing an operational perspective to the products, which include target and network analysis packages. As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored operations-intelligence fusion training to supported intelligence consumers and partners.
While deployed, you will embed with warfighters and partners to provide operations advice to commanders and staff on all activities regarding planning and synchronization of C-IED support to deployed tactical elements. You will remain relevant and valuable to the supported command through coordination of warfighter requests for C-IED support with other deployed assets and enabling elements. Most deployments are 120-180 days in length.
While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; manage requests for support from other tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with warfighter pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the Wexford Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
- More than (3) three years of experience working with the military planning cycle and tactical ground operations.
- More than (1) one year of deployed experience to the CENTCOM AOR.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead and supported unit on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and (6) six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree and (3) three years of experience, or Associate’s degree and (7) seven years of experience, or (9) nine years of relevant work experience.
- More than (5) five years of experience at tactical formations, battalion level or equivalent and higher.
- More than (3) three years of experience leveraging military planning principles in support of battalion level or equivalent and higher staff.
- More than (10) ten years of military, academic or defense industry functional experience.
- Recent deployment experience supporting Attack the Network, CT, or C-IED operations.
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law