Executive SharePoint | Administrative Technician
- Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
- Clearance: Public Trust
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Serve as the senior technical expert on SharePoint, to include designing, building, and troubleshooting SharePoint sites in coordination with VA information technology staff.
- Develop SharePoint sites incorporating Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft programs, including InfoPath, Access, Excel, and SQL Server.
- Provide knowledge management support and develop an enterprise solution for technology-enabled communication.
- Upgrade and improve integration and communication capabilities between satellite SAC locations using SharePoint and Intranet (i.e., engineer/design, implement, and administer).
- Develop and implement electronic file storage structures, methods, workflows, and assessments.
- Draft and edit documentation guides; communicate clearly and concisely; develop information displays, graphics, dashboard tools, and information databases; and create data management systems.
- Coordinate with all levels of the organization across multiple job sites to improve the flow of information using SharePoint and related tools.
- Create, administer, and update the SAC’s Internet and Intranet SharePoint dashboards (including linked databases) used for data management and dissemination of information for the purpose of customer support.
- Recreate/transfer data from OPAL SharePoint site and eCMS.
- Provide training and desktop references to facilitate SAC personnel assuming day-to-day oversight and administration of SharePoint sites
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience performing the duties and responsibilities described above in a related field
- Advanced experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft programs, including InfoPath, Access, SharePoint, Excel, and SQL Server (or equivalent)
- Must be capable of using SharePoint.to formulate search/query tools that incorporate advanced reports, queries, and forms
- Ability to gather information from several sources and generate graphic designs for use in VA/SAC’s marketing materials (both printed and online)
- Background in strategic communications to effectively disseminate information across the client organization, including policy, process, business value, and analytics
- Familiarity with government systems such as FORCE and eCMS
- Experience supporting federal government customers (previous VA experience preferred)
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law