Nuclear Effects Integrated Tool Set Technical Program Manager
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Department: Growth
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Nuclear Engineering SME
- Supports government to integrate, demonstrate and deliver a suite of consistent models, tools, references and data to U.S. and Allied nuclear weapons effects stakeholders
- Performs monthly reviews of performer invoices, and other technical review functions, as appropriate
- Graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in Nuclear Engineering, Physics, Math, CFD, etc.
- Effective writing, verbal communications and critical thinking
- Technical experience with the Service and NNSA Labs desired but not required
- At least one trip OCONUS per year, and anywhere from 6-8 CONUS trips per year
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law