All Source Intelligence Analyst
- Reston, VA, USA
- Department: CACI
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Provide support to client forces through All-Source, Multi-INT, Fusion Analysis.
- Integrate data from diverse intelligence disciplines, including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, OSINT, and HUMINT to illuminate entities and networks of interest, supporting both conventional and other forces CONUS / OCONUS.
- Comprehend and leverage all sources of information, including INTs, open-source material, law enforcement data, and other government data or information on a specific topic or target under limited supervision.
- Use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to produce targetable information for the client.
- 5+ years of experience with All-source Intelligence analysis, including targeting, counter human trafficking, counter narcotics, and counter threats
- Experience conducting targeted searches and analyses of intelligence databases, to include Voltron, DataXplorer, JEMA-IC, M3, TAC, ICReach, TIDE, Firetruck, the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO)'s Attack the Network Tools Suite, Analyst Notebook, Palantir, RMT, Pathfinder, Athena, Gemini, CIA WIRe, TAC and TIDE along with other classified databases and software systems
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law