Expeditionary Capability and Data Integrator
- Reston, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
The Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) was established in 2006 as a Deputy Secretary of Defense (DSD) directed initiative with the mission to rapidly provide solutions to defeat the enemy’s improvised threat campaign and save the lives of service members deployed fighting insurgent networks that employ improvised threats as a strategic weapon of choice. JIDO, formerly JIEDDO, enables DoD actions to counter improvised threats in support of Combatant Commanders with tactical responsiveness and anticipatory acquisition to prepare for and react to battlefield or operational surprise. JIDO is an integrated joint organization that supports counterterrorism (CT), counterinsurgency (COIN), and other related mission areas including C-IED. JIDO responds to changing threats where improvised weapons and associated threat networks are having the most adverse effects on United States (U.S.) Joint Force maneuverability and force protection.
- Provide support to client forces through all-source multi-INT fusion analysis methodology development.
- Integrate data from diverse intelligence disciplines, including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, IMINT, and HUMINT, leverage technology and rapid prototyping to illuminate entities and networks of interest, and support both conventional and other forces CONUS and OCONUS.
- Comprehend and leverage all sources of information, including INTs, open-source material, law enforcement data, and other government data or information on a specific topic or target under limited supervision.
- Use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to guide efforts.
- Analyze analytical methodologies tailored to customers who range from tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings.
- Identify and facilitate the sharing of data with the client and mission partners via the client's Cloud architecture and Web-based capabilities.
- Work with the user community to gather feedback on capabilities to ensure capabilities meet mission requirements, gather insight into capability gaps, and work with developers to improve upon existing capabilities and develop new capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience with all source intelligence analysis, including counter human trafficking, counter narcotics, and counter threats
- Experience in working with Voltron, DataXplorer, JEMA-IC, M3, TAC, ICReach, TIDE, Firetruck, the Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO)'s Attack the Network Tools Suite, Analyst Notebook, or Palantir
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law