Software Developer - Remote based
- Polanki, 05-077 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
This innovative company can certainly make 'one of the tech startups to watch out for' list this year! With a thriving remote culture, the company boasts of having employees in several countries. While, this means Developers can work at home in their PJs, it also means they've developed a unique culture that thrives on transparency, communication, and fun. This company is eager to push boundaries! Although based in USA, they are seeking Software Developers to work remotely - from any location. Enjoy working with specialists that will stretch you and challenge you!
Join this diverse team as a Senior full-stack Developer participating in all the phases of the product life cycle, designing and developing core systems and features!
Expectations will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing integrations into more complex systems related to legislation, building out taxation, costing, and general accounting calculation methods and transactions within the product
- Collaborating with the team to proactively recommend technical solutions that would aid the overall performance, maintainability, and scalability of the product
Technical tools and skills:
Entity Framework Core
PostgreSQL / SQL
Knowledge and experience includes but is not limited to:
- 3+ years Computer Science, Information Technology-related qualification or equivalent level of proven integrated experience of product and systems development, integration and design
- 4+ years of experience working with .Net frameworks and Microsoft Server Stack (WebAPI, ASP.NET webforms, .Net core, etc.)
- Implementing direct integrations with other systems
- Web API and RESTful API design
- Web components
- Cloud AWS and Docker
- Bundlers eg webpack, Parcel
- Experience optimizing for performance and improving security
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Enjoy working with specialists that will stretch you and challenge you.
- This is a remote-first company, which means they build all of the company’s workflows around remote work, regardless of whether employees are co-located or not.
We aim to get back to you within 2 weeks, please feel free to request for an update if you haven't heard from us by then. Send CVs directly to eve(at)reddeerglobalinc(dot)com