Analyst - Strategy Consulting
- 1 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Red Chalk Group is a strategy consulting firm focusing on growth, disruptive technologies, and investment opportunities. Founded by former McKinsey consultants, the firm advises on corporate and business-unit growth strategies, private equity and corporate M&A investment decisions, disruptive technology strategies, and IP transaction services.
We have served as a trusted advisor to senior business leaders for over a decade - the firm has addressed critical challenges related to expanding revenue opportunities by focusing on new growth opportunities, adjacent markets, emerging and disruptive technologies, and associated intellectual property.
Analysts are responsible for delivering key analytical and quantitative components of client engagements with Fortune 500 companies and investment firms. In this capacity, analysts will have the unique opportunity to interact with senior management of various organizations and provide direct meaningful impact to clients.
- Conduct rigorous quantitative analysis and research for client engagements
- Synthesize findings in clear written and visual communications and present findings and conclusions to senior management of clients
- Provide solutions focused on maximizing client impact as well as contributing to overall organizational capabilities through thought leadership.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier University with a strong GPA; quantitative background strongly preferred
- Up to three years in a prior management consulting firm or related experience (e.g., corporate strategy and development)
- Structured and logical thinking, ability to break down problems and develop problem-solving frameworks
- Strong knowledge of conducting quantitative analysis and presenting findings with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to conduct and synthesize market and technological research in a clear, concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop core skills independently, demonstrate good executive presence, and collaborate closely in a professional environment
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.