HR and Admin Executive
- Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Setia Budi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
We are redBus - world's largest online bus-ticketing organization with presence in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia,Colombia and Peru. redBus has over 5 million happy customers globally.
We are simplifying travel for people at a global level. At redBus, we believe in finding solutions through innovation. We respect ideas and thoughts. No idea is treated as a small idea. The pride of redBus lies in the in-house talent of dynamic, intelligent, passionate individuals who come from various fields of expertise and together form TEAM redBus! Our people at redBus are our only source of long term competitive advantage. And hence we are always in the lookout for people who are passionate about being part of an organization that encourages innovation in work and thought.
redBus is looking for a passionate candidate to be the HR and Admin SPOC for our entity in Indonesia.
Base Location: Jakarta
- Recruitment: Sourcing and hiring local candidates in Indonesia
- HR Operations: Handling day to day HR activities like Payroll, Claims reimbursement, employee Benefits, Taxation etc
- Employee Relations/Engagement: Being the single point of contact for all employees based in Indonesia for all HR related issues.
- Employee Engagement : Conducting employee engagement initiatives for the employees
- Managing Internal/ External Stakeholders: Supporting Business objectives by working with all stakeholders. Also managing external vendors needed to drive key activities for the employees.
- Total HR employee life cycle management for all employees: Managing the full employee life cycle from hiring till separation
- Admin Activities: Also manging admin activities related to office management, Office Supplies etc
- 25-32 Years Old
- Candidates with at least 2-5 years of experience in HR and Admin activities.
- Work independently and high initiatives
- Fluent in English both oral and written and local language
- Very good communication skills
- Relevant HR exposure in the above-mentioned responsibilities
- Self - Motivated and go-getter.
- Willing to work closely with both Indonesia and India team
Great opportunity with fantastic growth potential!