Chief Operating Officer
- Sports Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Our clients in the finance and technological industry are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team! As Chief Operating Officer (COO) at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for our growth and success.
The COO is a crucial member of our senior management team, who reports only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this position, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operations and functions, so we expect you to be a hardworking and inspiring leader.
If you, in addition, have great people skills, excellent business acumen, are self-driven and have an outstanding work ethics, we would love to hear from you!
· Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
· Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
· Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
· Oversee daily operations and the work of executives
· Lead employees with an example
· Be a motivator for other employees
· Analyze and interpret data and metrics
· Create reports for the management
· Take the lead in expansion activities
· Maintain relationships with partners and vendors
· Previous working experience as COO for over 8 years.
· Masters or Degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar relevant field
· In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
· Hands on experience in fundraising, strategic planning and business development
· Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
· Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
· Great communication and presentation skills
· Problem-solving mindset
Application Deadline is 30th June 2021