Laboratory Sales representative
- Sports Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is seeking a team of professional laboratory sales representatives to join their team.
The Telesales Representative will be reporting to, but not limited to, the Managing Director and Operations Director and head of sales.
- Initiating sales with customers over the phone and other channels provided.
- Focusing on customer needs to close a sale.
- Document customer information and follow up on customer issues/requests and resolve to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain positive & professional attitude, ensure customer satisfaction and provide quality customer support.
- Monitor the quality and safety of lab equipment and reagents.
- Oversee proper storage and security of lab supplies.
- Marketing, Sales and distribution of lab items
- Source for lab items.
- Keep record of stocks/ Inventory in relation to lab items
- Monitor, review and evaluate the quality or effectiveness of lab equipment and reagents.
- Assist in the tendering process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Five to ten years of experience in sales and distribution of lab items.
- Ability to work under pressure, under minimum supervision and strives to meet targets.
- Computer literate.
- Should have strong knowledge of legislation and professional code of practice.
- To have wide network across the country for sales and distribution of our products.
- Should have studied BSc Medical Laboratory/ BSc Analytical Chemistry
- Must be licensed by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board
Application Deadline is 11th June 2021