Medical Sales Representative
- Sports Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is one of the leading names in the manufacturing and Supplier of Medical Equipment and consumables. They are seeking a team of professional medical sales representatives to represent them at their various locations in Kenya and East Africa. The role of people working at this position will be to expand their sales of products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with the company’s policies and sales direction.
- Customer liaison and negotiation
- Needs Assessment / Consultative sales
- Commercial account management
- Languages: English and Kiswahili
- Minimum Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing professional
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in middle distributor preferably in Non-Pharmaceuticals product
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to travel.
- Dynamic and organized sales professional with 5+ years’ solid experience in diverse corporate environments. Well versed in customer relationship building and maintenance. Proven track record of developing new business and increasing sales within established accounts and mature territories.
- Hands on experience in demonstrating products to solicit sales
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Goal and results-driven, with exceptional customer service qualities.
- Dynamic, high-impact individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Exceptional selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills
Application Deadline is 11th June 2021