Elementary School Principal K-4th Grade
- NC-150, Mooresville, NC, USA
Our Client is an international school based in North Carolina and they are looking for US based citizens with vast experience as an elementary principal to work for their school.
The Principal will provide leadership and administration which will motivate instructional and support personnel to strive for superior performance so as to provide the best possible opportunities for student growth and development, both educationally and personally.
Developing and administering the general school routine, and coordinate all activities within the school building.
Participating in the selection of new teaching and classified personnel.
Observing, counseling, and motivating professional staff toward performances to attain the educational goals of the District.
Utilizing to the fullest extent possible, all available school facilities, materials, and staff service personnel.
Continually evaluating existing programs and practices, curriculum content, and pilot or experimental programs.
Maintaining an educational philosophy and school climate which encourages a cooperative and participating attitude on the part of all teachers and students.
Maintaining a standard of student behavior designed to command respect and minimize school and classroom interruptions.
Resolving student behavioral problems on buses.
Encouraging and initiating continued improvement in curriculum and teaching methods in cooperation with District Administration, subject area specialists, and faculty.
Identifying intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs affecting students’ success in school, and taking steps to direct and coordinate the efforts of teachers and parents with staff services and special education personnel.
Planning and submitting annual budget needs for the building to the Director of Business Affairs prior to April 1 of each year.
Maintaining effective communication to keep the staff, students, and parents properly informed.
Orienting new personnel assigned to the school
- K-4th Grade
- Hold a relevant Administrative Certificate in accordance with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et seq., and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11, with a principal endorsement (N.J.A.C 6:11-9.3 and 9.5).
- Hold a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have at least five (5) years excellent experience in teaching and working with adolescents. Administrative experience as a Principal, Assistant Principal or Central Office Administrator preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate people.
Application Deadline is 30th May 2021