Sales and Marketing Representatives
- Westlands Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, an international educational facility in Africa dealing with event management and wedding planning among other courses are looking for a results-driven sales and marketing representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Applicants must have experience marketing for schools, universities or colleges in Kenya.
- · Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- · Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- · Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- · Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- · Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- · Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- · Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- · Analyse the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- · Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- · Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- · Continuously improve through feedback
- · Proven work experience as a sales and marketing representative for schools
- · Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- · Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- · Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales and marketing
- · Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- · Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- · Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- · Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree/ Diploma or equivalent
Apply before 20th Feb 2020.