Print Production Manager
- Kenyatta Ave, Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a global company that creates and sells brands, produces brand assets and protects brand equities in five continents.They seek a very competent Production manager to join their Africa team in Kenya.
- Operates day-to-day print shop operations on strict deadlines.
- Improves set up procedures leading to cost improvement.
- Improves quality and consistency of all print.
- Manages labor utilization.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities including performance reviews of staff.
- Supports the development of related policies and procedures.
- Supports company sponsored events.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 6+ years progressive print production experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect). Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Application Deadline is 11th July 2019