- Nairobi Kenya, Nairobi, ke
Our client is among the leading brewery groups in the world today with a large portfolio of beer and other beverages brand and they are looking for a competent Human Resource Manager to advice on Human Resources strategies and policies and ensure that the functions provide the services and support required to implement them.
- Participate as a member of the management in formulating corporate strategies, policies, plans, and budgets and in monitoring performance so as to ensure that the corporate missions and goals are achieved.
- Advise the management on Human Resource strategies required by the firm in all areas of human resource management in order to uphold core values and fulfill social responsibilities.
- Formulate and implement overall HR strategies and specific plans derived from specific corporate strategies to ensure that the human resources needed by the firm are available as required in terms of both quality and quantity.
- Advise on the development of organizational structure, effective job designs and processes and on the management of change in order to maximize organizational effectiveness.
- Develop reward management and remuneration (including pensions), policies and systems, which attract retain and motivate staff; are internally competitive and operate cost effectively.
- Advise on employee relations and communicate strategies designed to maximize involvement and commitment while minimizing conflicts.
- Providing and managing programs for obtaining, maintaining, motivating, training and developing the firm’s HR through effective performance management and training and development of procured HR.
Education: Degree in HRM/Business Management with Human Resource major and a Post Graduate
Qualification in Human Resource, HRMIS Literate and over 3 years experience in a managerial role.
Personal Attributes: Foresight, acumen, integrity, discretion, initiative, self-drive, professionalism, accountability and responsibility.
Application Deadline is 7th Aug 2018