Key Account Manager
- Nairobi Kenya, Nairobi
Our client is among the leading brewery groups in the world today with a large portfolio of beer and other beverages brand and they are looking for a reliable and competent Key Account Manager to join their Kenya Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow revenue through volume and net pricing
- Grow gross profit through product mix, reduced cost of goods, volume, and net pricing.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly for various key accounts.
- Plan and build monthly Price Package Plans for various key accounts.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Marketplace Execution –
- Teamwork – Our selling organization will have teamwork both inside and outside of our department. Each person has to feel as though they have a special job that must get completed in order for the selling system to work.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Work with leadership team to continuously foster a positive work environment, and establish the organization as a premier employer.
- Maintain professional, team relationships with co-workers and customers.
- On-time follow through on commitments made to customers and co-workers.
- Conform with, abide by, and re-enforce all regulations, policies, work procedures, and processes.
- Travel a minimum of 5 days per month to all sales centers within the company to observe and assist sales staff with marketplace execution i.e., price package plans, programs, resets and selling programs. Travel to have face-to-face meetings with customers at their location, or with bottling partners.
- Report to the Director of Key Accounts on any and all activity that may affect net pricing, revenue, gross profit, volume and opportunities that may arise.
- Meet with Key Account representatives with various accounts and Coca-Cola National Account Executives as needed, which may require travel.
- Communicate with sales teams on execution of activities for the accounts assigned to the position. Update Director on execution of activities communicated.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business or 3-5 years outside sales experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Margin Minder (or comparable program) and compiling information that will assist selling teams preferred.
- Above-average math skills and ability to figure profits, margins, retails, and financials are critical to managing this business.
Application Deadline is 7th Aug 2018