System administrator (SAP Business one)
- Dar es salaam Tanzania, Dar es salaam
Our client is a World class holding company for diversified group of companies in areas such as aviation, telecommunications, civil engineering and media. They are seeking System Administrator (SAP Business 1) to join their team in Tanzania.
To offer support to SAP B1 end users while ensuring effective and efficient utilization of the ERP.
• First level Configuring and implementing SAP applications & experience in supporting SAP applications.
• Good knowledge of SUSE Linux Operating System
• Good understanding of SAP HANA Landscapes and architecture
• Knowledge of third party products integration with SAP
• Knowledge of core SAP modules and cross functional integration
• Ensure effective and efficient utilization of SAP B1 across the organization.
• Spearhead implementations and execution of SAP B1
• Offer system support to SAP B1 end users
• Train end users on how to use SAP B1
• Ensure that the ERP is aligned to the business objectives and supports achievement of the same.
• Put in place mitigating measures to avoid downtime.
• Liaise with SAP service provider in ensuring excellent customer service to end users.
Linux, Operating systems, System architecture, System administration, User management and administration, Enterprise architecture integration (EAI), Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP system (use of), Project implementation, Troubleshooting
· Bachelor's degree
Application Deadline is 29th November 2018