British Curriculum Spanish Teacher
- Nairobi Kenya, NAIROBI
Our client is a unique co-educational day and boarding school that offers the British National Curriculum from Kindergarten (Aged 3-5) through to A- level (from Year 7 to Year 13) to students from diverse geographical and cultural backgrounds. The school has roots in the highly successful and popular
• To take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate work programmes for all pupils in the designated grades,
• To support and drive the ethos, aims and values of the school.
• To maintain and use assessment records and report on pupils’ progress to staff, and to parents and careers, in accordance with school policy.
• To ensure that the learning experience matches the individual needs of the pupils in your class – giving each child an opportunity to achieve to the best of his/her capability.
• To create a secure, happy and stimulating environment, maintaining the highest standards of organization and discipline.
• To provide well-planned, creative and engaging learning experiences for pupils
• To liaise with parents concerning pupils' academic progress and attend Parents' Meetings to discuss the academic progress of pupils.
• To write detailed reports on each pupil when required.
- At least two years’ British National Curriculum demonstrable teaching experience in music. Alternative curricula experience will be considered.
- A university degree in Education specializing in Spanish and any other teaching subject - BED Arts (Spanish/Another subject)
- Prove of active involvement in the Spanish Language development activities e.g. Drama, Music, Workshops etc
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
Application Deadline is 18th August 2018