- Somerville, MA
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, click “i’m interested’ below. You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
You’ll work with our commercial sales team and deployment engineers in pre-sales situations to solve challenging problems at major corporations. You’ll lead complex enterprise pilots and assist with deployment of our solutions to ensure success. You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy. A strong candidate will have some information security experience or a strong interest to learn.
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- We want to see your work, interesting projects you have completed, your analysis experience, and your technical skills
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales role preferred, but not required
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) from a top university or equivalent experience
- Technical skills: Coding experience preferred (i.e. python), JSON familiarity a plus.
- Experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Cyber security or threat intelligence experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
Check out our Threat Intelligence Podcast - recordedfuture.com/podcast
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer