- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
The Office Administrator is responsible for being the friendly face and voice that assists visitors, guests, and employees.
- Meet, greet and make all visitors feel welcome; schedule appointments
- Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people in accordance with company guidelines
- Quality Assurance - Maintain appearance of reception area and office
- Operate office equipment, copy machines, sort and distribute mail
- Uploading credit card and check information in SharePoint for Operations processing
- Assisting compliance with check distribution if needed
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining the inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Maintain the office and office managers calendar
- Produce and distribute Office Newsletter with Manager approval
- Send out agent communications for office concerns, i.e. receivables, invitations to office meetings via email, etc.
- Coordinate/schedule and set up office meetings
- Coordinate office meetings and social events
- Daily timecard entry
- Works with various ROG departments, Accounting, Compliance, Escrow
- Complete Monthly Housekeeping Report
- Complete daily housekeeping tasks
- Log incoming Agents Closing packages
- Review Agent closing packages
- Support Company-sponsored programs throughout the year i.e. Toys for Tots
- Work the hours of 8:30AM-5PM
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
- Processes New Hires and Terms
- Completes training packets for in-office training
- Coordinates REVUP training and packets
- Office maintenance / Local IT / Daily office management to company productivity standards
- Meets Standard skill level for zONE & Sharepoint
- Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with visitors, customers, agents, employees and vendors.
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- Works well on a team and collaborates with others
- Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Office Administrator must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to pick up items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Office Administrator must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.