Software QA Analyst
- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators that are ready to take an industry by storm!
As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
Come join our team and grow with us!
We are currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our team.
The Software QA Analyst is an active contributor in Realty ONE Group’s SDLC and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality/defect-free software applications. This role is expected to lead and assist the overall testing efforts as well as ensuring appropriate processes, methods, and tools are utilized in support of the functional and quality requirements of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant quality assurance experience in a technical environment, have excellent communication skills, and be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the application development team to build tools and frameworks for automated testing
- Write and maintain test automation and develop quality assurance standards that meet the requirements of the end-users and the Development management
- Execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases, both automated and manual
- Work closely with developers, project manager, customer service and other team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Propose time estimates prior to execution of test cases.
- Ensure testing activities validate that the applications meet business and technical requirements, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Conduct front and back-end testing on all new software to ensure that integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications
- Conduct front and back-end testing on applications for mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Document detailed test results and effectively communicate to the team information about defects and issues found during testing
- Identify, manage, and track bugs found in new releases of software, reproduce production bugs in a test environment and document the steps required to duplicate the issue
- Defect/testing results documentation and tracking within the JIRA and Confluence software
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, write specifications
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Provide consulting support for business users
- Develop, implement, and perform user acceptance testing plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
- 3+ years Quality Assurance experience
- 3+ years working with a Software Development Team or Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence as a defect management and tracking tool
- Experience in Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience with automated test tools and test case management tools
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays