- Chandler, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators that are ready to take an industry by storm!
As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
Come join our team and grow with us!
Working with the Accounting and Finance/Data Teams to:
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends, and drive predictive and prescriptive analytics efforts with the use of complex data sets
- Identify and acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company databases and other proprietary sources to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies and marketing techniques
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in Data Analysis (inclusive of internships)
- SQL (intermediate)
- Adept at queries and report building
- Strong skills in financial and statistical forecasting
- Experience using Power BI, DAX, R, Python, and API implementation is a plus.
- Bonus Points for experience with: SPSS, Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, or Web Scraping
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays