Real Estate Business Coach
- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators that are ready to take an industry by storm!
As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
Come join our team and grow with us!
The Real Estate Business Coach works under the supervision of the Chief
Learning Officer (CLO) and the Vice President, Learning (VPL) and is essential to the success of the Learning Department. The Real Estate Business Coach will assist with all
aspects of the franchisee training and development program. This individual will be required to work independently with new and existing franchise owners to help guide and coach them on implementing recruiting strategies, mentoring programs, and various other revenue streams.
The Real Estate Business Coach will be entrusted to support our Coolture and
values by demonstrating excellence, innovation, integrity, leadership, customer service, respect, trust, open communication, understanding flexibility and effectiveness.
The Learning Team is responsible for providing support to the franchisees through shared
services with other departments. Collaboration and project management of the shared services is critical for this position.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide coaching and assistance to Real Estate franchise owners, brokers, and managers on business sustainability via agent retention, sales growth, operational performance, etc.
- Create and maintain a network of cooperative relationships with Franchise Owners & Managers; communicate shared expectations of franchisor and franchisee business operations.
- Partner with Real Estate franchise owners on implementing staffing/recruiting strategies, marketing and mentoring programs, and various other revenue streams.
- Coordinate and conduct training formats between new and existing franchisees to develop and maintain the ROGA business model and operating procedures
- Serve as a strategist, liaison, and trainer to provide guidance for new Franchisees and the orientation process; assist new franchisees with implementing ROGA operating systems.
- Provide proactive ongoing support and development of business improvement plans to Franchise owners via webinars and phone consults to promote profitability and success.
- Participate in the development and delivery of system standards training, regional training & workshops, national conventions, E-learning, and on-site training as needed
- Perform research and data analysis to generate and present reports accordingly
- Actively participate in Franchise Business Development meetings; communicate
- effectively with franchisees on outstanding issues or requests
- Assist with franchise development standards, core competency training, onboarding, orientation and any on-going training and development needs
- Assist and explain the alignment of marketing and operational expenses with business projections to collaborate with Franchise owners on future adjustments when needed
- Oversee additional projects and tasks as designated by the CLO or VPL; formulate &execute project action plans & provide internal updates on progress; collaborate with teams on improvement work and company initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in the residential real estate brokerage or franchise field required.
- Real Estate franchise business consulting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Coaching, Management, Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Training, and Operations.
- Proficient in Google Based Apps/G-Suite software and Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated ability for creating mutually beneficial relationships
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Strong business acumen and passion for positively influencing small business owners
- Must demonstrate the ability to combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot issues and problem solve while working independently or as part of a team
- Able to multi-task, apply critical thinking skills, and provide the highest level of service both internally and externally
- Ability to engage in a wide variety of business discussions and quickly learn new and/or complex industry or business concepts
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time locally and nationally (if required)
- Ability to work remotely and skilled in remote training
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = "COOLture"! Here at Realty ONE Group, there's no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays