- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators that are ready to take an industry by storm!
As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Designs based on market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and user study findings.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to create, implement website interfaces, leading to great user experience.
- Work together with the team throughout the design process, gathering actionable feedback and iterating at the appropriate levels.
- Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders, while clearly communicating design rationale and tradeoffs.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to create an intuitive, cohesive and seamless user experience across all products.
- Work with the development team to ensure technical business needs are met while maintaining a strong focus on the user experience.
- Must be well-versed in current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility, and have strong familiarity with the latest web and app design trends.
- Present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way, have an eye for detail, and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic/web design, visual design, human-centered design (HCD), or similar fields or equivalent education/experience.
- 3-5 years hands-on UI/UX design experience.
- Experience creating storyboards, detailed user journey maps, wireframes, mockups, UX flows, and prototypes.
- Create and maintain UX wireframes and flows with Invision and other prototyping tools. Extending and documenting the UI/UX standards.
- Skill in the standard tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tool, Frame, Adobe XD, Sketch, UX, Figma, and HTML/CSS.
- Have developed previous UI/UX style guides and processes effectively.
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment while helping others
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, React/REDUX, CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed successful products in the past
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays