- Chandler, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
Come join our team and grow with us!
Currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team. The individual will be responsible for such processes as, but not all-inclusive:
- Plan and coordinate audits of franchise offices.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Perform monthly closing journal entries.
- Perform month-end accruals.
- Provide financial and administrative clerical support.
- Create AD-HOC reports for the accounting department.
- 3+ years of general accounting experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field.
- Candidates with audit experience will be given first consideration.
- Proficient in data entry and data management.
- High proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs.
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient, detail-oriented team player.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.
The Staff Accountant must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature
conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Staff Accountant must be able to multi-task various projects at once and work well under pressure and tight deadlines with a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays