ONE Support (Level 1 - Bilingual in Spanish Preferred)
- Gilbert, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
ONE Support is responsible for providing day-to-day guidance to all Realty ONE Group customers all while maintaining a positive attitude in accordance with our Gold Standards. They identify and resolve incoming inquiries by problem-solving, listening, communicating, and are deemed experts in all systems Realty ONE Group offers. ONE Support is responsible for ensuring all existing and new customers are provided with training on best practices as it relates to the systems and services the company provides.
Although this position is remote based, the selected candidate will be required to occasionally visit our Chandler, AZ location for meetings, so candidates local to the Phoenix, AZ Metro area are highly preferred.
Rate of Pay: $17.00/hr-19.00/hr, depending on experience.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Realty ONE Group’s proprietary back-office system, zONE, and utilize this knowledge to successfully support customers
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, ticketing, or messaging system
- Manage Franchise Onboarding Process (send/collect compliance documents, hosting welcome and system training calls, offering full support through their Opening Day)
- Troubleshoot and document any issues prior to escalating to other departments
- Handle all user configuration updates for ROG company stores
- Processes ROG credit card disputes via Heartland
- Advise customers on the company’s best practices
- Provide existing customers with support and training on Realty ONE Group’s proprietary back office system and related products
- Notify upper management of conflicts that may arise with customers
- Assist with monthly audits across all platforms tied to zONE
- Execute other projects or tasks as needed.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Prior customer service experience minimum 2 years
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English for communication required, Fluent in Spanish is a preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems with the ability to learn new platforms quickly.
- General computer literacy skills are important and should have expertise in researching information, accessing the Internet and email
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to effectively manage multiple incoming calls and tickets
- Strong team workmanship
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
- Ability to problem-solve independently and with others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with real estate
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- Works well on a team and collaborates with others but also be able to work independently
- Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
- Ability to interact with employees, vendors, and candidates in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
ONE Support team members must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification. Additionally, this opportunity Is a "Work from Home" position and requires that employee has an adequate work station within their home.
ONE Support team members must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.