Learning & Development Specialist
- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment!
The Learning & Development Specialist works under the supervision of the Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and the Vice President, Learning (VPL) and is essential to the success of the Learning Department. This position is fast-paced and multi-faceted. The Learning & Development Specialist will assist with all aspects of the franchisee training and development program. This individual will be required to work independently with franchise owners, both new and existing. In addition, this person will be helping to implement recruiting strategies, mentoring programs, and various other revenue streams. Learning & Development Specialist will be required to work under the supervision of the CLO and VPL. They will handle direct conversations and exercise sound judgement while guiding and coaching our franchise owners.
Additional projects and tasks may be assigned by the CLO or VPL. The Learning & Development Specialist will be entrusted to support our Coolture and values by demonstrating excellence, innovation, integrity, leadership, customer service, respect, trust, open communication, understanding flexibility and effectiveness.
The Leaning Team is responsible for providing support to the franchisees through shared services with other departments. Collaboration and project management of the shared services is critical for this position. Must be able to work collaboratively within a team as well as independently.
We are looking for a ‘Game Changer’ with:
Experience in marketing, sales, business development, training, team building and/or operations
- Business acumen
- Growth minded and passion for business
- Franchise business consulting experience preferred
- Real Estate Brokerage / Ownership experience required
- Passion for positively influencing small business owners
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (if required)
- An ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining high-quality work
- Ability to work remote
- Skilled in online – remote training
- Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement and growth
Essential Job Functions
- Must be organized and detail-oriented to manage all aspects of the L&D Specialist role
- The ability to provide remote support and serve as a support liaison
- Participate in the development and delivery of system standards training, regional training & workshops, national conventions, E-learning, and on-site training as needed
- Participate in internal meetings to remain current on the goals & objectives of the Learning Team and the Company as a whole
- Perform research and data analysis and report finds accordingly
- Communicate effectively with franchisees on outstanding issues or requests
- Assist with franchise development standards, core competency training, on boarding, orientation and any on-going training and development needs
- As part of a high performing team, formulate & execute project action plans & provide internal updates on progress
- Serve as a strategist, liaison, and trainer, to provide guidance for new Franchisees and the orientation process
- Assist new Franchisees with implementation ROGA Operating Systems
- Coordinate and conduct training formats between new and existing franchisees to develop and maintain the ROGA business model and operating procedures
- Assist new Franchise owners with implementation of marketing programs
- Assist and explain the alignment of marketing and operational expenses with business projections in order to collaborate with Franchise owners on future adjustments when needed
- Consult with new Franchise owners to determine staffing models and hiring procedures
- Provide proactive on-going support, education and development of business improvement plans to Franchise owners via webinars and phone consult to promote profitability and success
- Communicate shared expectations of franchisor and franchisee business operations
- Participate in corporate meetings. Collaborate with teams on improvement work and company initiatives.
- Create and maintain a network of cooperative relationships with Franchise Owners & Managers.
- Oversee projects as designated by the CLO or VPL
- Actively participate in Franchise Business Development meetings
- Support the integrity and protection of the brand and uphold all brand standards
- Must be willing to travel locally and nationally upon request if needed
- Must have the ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Must be able to multitask, apply critical thinking skills, and provide the highest level of professional service & support both internally and externally
- Residential real estate or related franchise experience a must
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in franchise support, consulting, brokerage management, or related field
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills; a demonstrated and successful ability for leading, motivating, and creating mutually beneficial relationships and influence positive change
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Google Based Apps/G-Suite software and Microsoft Office products
- Must demonstrate the ability to combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot issues and problem solve while working independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task, apply critical thinking skills, and provide the highest level of service both internally and externally
- Must be a confident and positive team-oriented person motivated to aid in overall organizational growth as well as enjoy working independently at times
- Ability to engage in a wide variety of business discussions and quickly learn new and/or complex industry or business concepts
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.