- Chandler, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONEGroup is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment!
Role and Responsibilities
Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the General Ledger and meeting all period ending close deadlines.
- Prepare monthly closing journal entries
- Maintain various BS schedules including fixed assets, prepaids, depreciation, accruals, deferrals, etc.
- Create and manage Standard Operating Procedure process memo documents
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Record bank deposits and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Manage credit/purchase card entries and coding
- Assist with all internal/external audits
- Support various ad-hoc projects
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, Company policies, rules, regulations and laws
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or 5+ years of related experience
- 3 years business experience minimum. Experienced working in a high-volume, highly dynamic rapid paced environment
- 1-2 years auditing experience preferred
- Experience in Cash Management and GL Accounting
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls
- Strong research and analysis skills
- CPA license desired
- Adequate level of knowledge in Excel – Pivot tables, vLookup(), hLookup(), SumIf()
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.