Human Resources Generalist
- Chandler, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONEGroup is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment!
Human Resources Generalist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value and support to the organization as a whole.
Achievement Oriented | Adaptability | Analytical Thinking | Attention to Detail | Confidentiality | Continuous Learning | Improving Business Processes | Impact & Influence Initiative | Partnering Planning and Organizing | Proactivity & Self-Motivation | Project Management | Relationship Building | Report Writing | Self-Management | Teamwork | Work Ethics & Values
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Administer new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times, stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of related experience are required.
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems (BambooHR is a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Current human resources and/or compensation credentials or certification preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.