- Glendale, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONEGroup is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
The Office Administrator is responsible for being the friendly face and voice that assists visitors, guests, and employees.
- Receives, greets, routes and screens telephone calls and visitors in a prompt and courteous manner, making sure the customer, client, or visitor feels welcomed and comfortable.
- Prepares outgoing mail and ensures the proper and expeditious delivery, processing and dispatching of mail to include addressing or stuffing envelopes or packages. Ensures messenger mail is delivered to the appropriate offices.
- Coordinates the cleanliness and maintenance of the business premises and supplied with necessary office materials, accessories and supplies.
- Maintain office supplies; control inventory and order office & equipment supplies as needed.
- Serves as the coordinator for all human resource matters; responsible for new employee processing by obtaining all pertinent information from new Sales Associates and ensuring that each has signed an Independent Contractor Contract. Send all documents and report payments to the ROG Support Department in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly expense report and receipt log for the Broker and sends to ROG Accounting Department for reimbursement, etc.
- Coordinate and assist in the set-up office computer system, phones and copier/printer machine working hand-in hand with IT, technicians, suppliers, etc. and ensuring equipment is working properly. Arrange for equipment repair or replacement when necessary and ordering supplies.
- Maintains and control contracts, instructions and notices and ensure confidentiality of records.
- Types and prepares reports or other written materials from source documents, transcription, etc.
- Handle or oversee the daily commission log, ensuring accurate report is submitted on time to Compliance and Accounting Department.
- Review transaction prior to closing and disbursement; check files for compliance ensuring that all required documents are submitted; inform and/or send notices to agents regarding any alerts or missing documents; and require / set deadlines of submission; and follow-up on any outstanding & pending issues.
- Set-up, organize, maintain and store files and computer-based information on all listings and sale paperwork /documents for agents.
- Follow up on any missing documentation relating to the listing and/or sale transaction with agents.
- Prepare Commission Disbursement Instructions and send signed request to title agency in a timely manner.
- Assist with social media postings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with visitors, customers, employees and vendors.
- High school graduation or equivalent, plus minimum 1 year of administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to foster strong customer and vendor relationships
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate’s degree or completion of some college courses
- Social Media Savvy
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand Spanish
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- Works well on a team and collaborates with others
- Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Office Administrator must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to pick up items up to 30 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Office Administrator/Transaction Coordinator be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly, customer-centric, and professional demeanor and appearance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.