- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
We have an opening for a motivated, hard-working, and detail-oriented marketing coordinator to work with our tight-knit, high-functioning, and fun marketing team. This person will need to be ready and willing to pitch in on all things marketing and will be the jack of all trades, master of none and in return, you’ll get some outstanding experience working for a fast-growing, dynamic and modern lifestyle real estate brand.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunity to learn new skills and build a diverse marketing portfolio, while you’ll help us grow the company and be a part of a special organization that values its employees.
Our brand is ONE that seeks to move people and change the world. Interested? You could be the ONE.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, and content marketing.
- Independently assist in coordinating marketing and corporate events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral, and much more.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Assist with tracking projects and timelines ensuring all deliverables within different platforms.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and other departments within the organization to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Conduct market research and identify trends to help apply ideas to all strategic marketing needs.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Beginning knowledge of and willingness to learn various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with the ability to communicate clearly.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
Must be able to multi-task various projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while maintaining a customer-centric, friendly, and professional demeanor.