Junior/Mid-Level Database/Data Engineer
- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators that are ready to take an industry by storm!
As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
- Design, implement and maintain our relational database systems for performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with development engineers and data scientists to design, implement and maintain our relational database systems.
- Automation of processes.
- Familiar with MDM, RDM, Data Pipelines, ODS, Data Lakes, Data Marts.
- Performance tuning. Identify poorly performing code and proactively address issues. Work with development team to tune code with the goal of enhancing user browsing experience.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Database Backup strategies.
- Database Disaster Recovery.
- AWS High Availability.
- Build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret.
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting high quality, fault- tolerant data pipelines.
- Experience with ETL Tools.
- Database administration best practices.
- Database Security.
- Install, replication, configure, database migration, Indexes, Schema creation, write and maintain stored procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar fields or equivalent education/experience.
- SQL server 2014 and above.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Previous experience with clear and concise documentation.
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Knowledge of #C, PowerShell, Python
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.