- Las Vegas, NV, USA
At Realty ONE Group we believe everyONE matters. We have created a cultural environment where you can thrive know you matter and you can make a difference. The Office Administrator is the face of our company and responsible for spreading our culture to our guest and agents. We are looking for a team player in a fast-paced environment to connect our company with our community.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people.
- Meet, greet and make all visitors feel welcome; schedule appointments.
- Quality Assurance - Maintain appearance of reception area and office.
- Operate office equipment, copy machines, sort and distribute mail.
- Uploading credit card and check information in SharePoint for Operations processing.
- Assisting compliance with check distribution.
- Managing agent reports from Operations team - outstanding dues, expired credit card report, auto-pay participation, mentee audit, private office management, agent new hire and terminations (exit interviews).
- Perform any additional duties as assigned or requested.
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Must be able to travel between Orange County offices multiple times a week when necessary.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience and knowledge necessary to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time.
- must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.